My 1985 GMC

My 1985 GMC

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

a little about me and my trucks

First off i have one pavement queen and one pullin truck. the PQ is a 1985 GMC Shortbox 6.2L Diesel 4x4 4" lift turbocharged with an HX35 and the injection pump has been turned up a bit.its got a NV4500 and custom built transfercase. the other is a 1982 Chevy longbox 6.2L Diesel 4x4 completely stock, havent had a chance to rebuild it after i blew the engine in the Sublimity pulls last year.

A little bragging: Last year i pulled with the '82 completely stock, with a collapsed lifter, on the 16,000lb sled and made it 202.75 ft! I got first in my class, but sadly was the only one in my class. The day after i was downshifting into 2nd and something in the engine let go, i have yet to pull the engine and fix it.

I am currently dropping a different 6.2 into my '85 that came stock with a 6.2 and a banks turbo kit. It is a bit of a challenge and i have been slowly working on it since Aug of 2010, but it has been down since Jun of 2010. Got to get her back on the road! i will be posting past pictures, so bear with me as i get them all up on here!
have a great day!
~Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment